Behind these hazel eyes

The wonderful world all about me!

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Welcome!




Welcome to my first ever blog post! *people go wild* Yes I've FINALLY started a blog. Hopefully I'll be able to update this rather frequently but I do have school (I'm a few weeks behind...oops). But as I say you're only in highschool once and you only get to be a teen once! Write more later...

4 Comments:

  • At 2:00 AM, Blogger Shannon said…

    Missing you a ton! Hurry and post more about your exotic, amazing, adventurous, exciting, action-packed, fairy-tale life! :oP

     
  • At 2:34 AM, Blogger Janelle said…

    Hey there! Will be looking forward to reading more...
    Love, J

     
  • At 3:35 AM, Blogger William A. Summay said…

    AHHHHH!!!!! I love the name of your blog cib!!!!! i miss you soooooooooooo much!!!!!!! I cant wait to see you again!!!!!

    here I am once again, im torn into peices here tonight, cant pretend, just thought you were the one, broken up deep inside, but you wont get to see the tears i cry...Behind these hazel eyes...

     
  • At 9:33 AM, Blogger Nate said…

    that's scary Will...

    oh btw if none of you have figured out...this is Nate

     

Post a Comment

<< Home