Chimpmunck cheeks

Yeah that's me! Not very flattering huh?
Yesterday morning at 10am I got my wisdom teeth out. Before I went I had to take this sleeping pill and just like a few minutes after I took it I was gettting woozy and couldn't walk by myself so my dad helped me into the dentist's office and then one of the nurses had to walk me down the hall so I wouldn't fall. Then they put me in the chair and strapped me down (that was kinda creepy) and stuck me with an IV 2 different places in my arm. It hurt and I was kinda upset so the nurse was rubbing my head which felt really good. Then they put the anesthesia over my nose and then some type of medicine that made me itch all over...that was torture but after that I don't remember anything. They woke me up and took me to the recovery room and the nurse was telling my dad and I what I had to do and I can't remember a thing she said. Then they had to help me get in the car and the only thing I remember there was that the nurse said that maybe I would be a model someday cuz I'm tall. Then my dad asked me what I wanted to eat from the store and I tried 3 times to tell him but just got fed up cuz he didn't understand. So all yesterday I ate soft foods and had gauze in my mouth to stop the bleeding. UG! And of course I look like a chipmunk! And I have to eat only soft foods...lots of ice cream which is ok with me but...you always want what you can't have and I'm craving regular food. Wow...don't you all just want to get your wisdom teeth out now???

4 Comments:
At 1:01 AM,
Janelle said…
Ugh, but amusing nonetheless. ;) Thanks for pictures, YAYZ. :D
At 7:08 AM,
William A. Summay said…
I am sorry for your suffering...i havent gotten my wisdom teeth taken out and i am sure i will dread the day someone says i do have t get them taken out!
COME BACK HOME, KAIT!
At 6:12 PM,
Kait said…
and guess what...i'm even more like a chipmunk today! yay! the only consolation is that i NEVER have to go through this again! i'm about ready to rip my cheeks off! i'm sorry will...i'm staying here. but i love you and miss you!
At 8:12 AM,
Janelle said…
No, kait! Don't rip your cheeks off! D:
Post a Comment
<< Home