Behind these hazel eyes

The wonderful world all about me!

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I just love it!

I went with my friend Audrey to school today. After I got over getting up SO EARLY I really enjoyed it! I got to see lots of kids I used to go to school with. And it's so fun to be with so many people my own age! I just can't wait till I got to school in the fall! YAY!!!!!!!! I know it's not always gonna be wonderful and fun but I know I'll enjoy it more than homeschooling. :)

4 Comments:

  • At 8:21 AM, Blogger Janelle said…

    Well, whatever floats your boat! :D

     
  • At 1:27 PM, Blogger Shannon said…

    glad you had fun. Will you be going to the same school as the one you went to before?

     
  • At 8:17 AM, Blogger Kait said…

    nope. i'll be going to a NEW school! Warwick Highschool! YAY!!!

     
  • At 9:08 AM, Blogger Jana said…

    kait!! have fun with school, i know what you mean about looking forward to it. i'm sure that it will be great. have fun in your new house. put up lots of pics of me!! what kind of service do you use on your phone? you should call me some time!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home