LOL!
Let me explain something first and then I'll tell you the story. Before coming back to America, I bought some fish-net stockings in BIH. I'm like these are great! So I planned on wearing them in America sometime, but was advised by Larissa and Kelly that I should NOT wear them to church because people might think I'm a slut! Well, those of you who know me well will know that instead of dissuading me from wearing them to church, it encouraged me to do that very thing. So...today I wore them to church! I can't believe I did it! Some people thought I looked cute, while others didn't say anything. I probably got a few interesting glances but I wasn't really paying attention anyways. Well that's my crazy story for today...just had to tell you all! LOL!

2 Comments:
At 12:52 PM,
Janelle said…
Go Kait the Great! nonconformist extrordinaire!
♥
J
At 3:23 AM,
Shannon said…
hehe, rebels unite!
Post a Comment
<< Home