*Dances*
Yes!!! I can't believe it's the first of December already! And you know why I'm so happy? Cuz it's PAY DAY! Oh yes that special time that comes at the beginning of every month when your parents give you your allowance for...being alive i guess...i don't get paid to do chores cuz they say that i have to do them cuz i'm a part of the family. It's kinda nice mooching of my parents...and I've decided that I'm tired of answering the question "so what career are you pursuing?" I've changed my mind SO many times that next time I get asked I'm going to say "well, I've decided that I don't want to go to college and I don't want to get a job so I'm going to mooch off my parents for the rest of my life (with a straight face of course) ." I'd so do it just for the reactions I get. Ha!
On another note I guess i'm glad that Christmas is coming soon but I actually haven't thought about it much...it's kinda good kinda bad cuz at least i'm not focusing on all the gift stuff that everyone seems to get caught up in. Well good bye for now! Arrividerchi! (sp?)
On another note I guess i'm glad that Christmas is coming soon but I actually haven't thought about it much...it's kinda good kinda bad cuz at least i'm not focusing on all the gift stuff that everyone seems to get caught up in. Well good bye for now! Arrividerchi! (sp?)

4 Comments:
At 7:31 AM,
Janelle said…
YES. I can so imagine you doing that, too. Lol. You'll have to let us know your best reaction you've ever got when you're an old lady with 40 cats and you crack out the shotgun whenever the neighbour's kids get into your yard... i'm sure we'd love to hear all the funny stories! :D
- J
At 8:58 AM,
Kait said…
Yeah, I can imagine myself doing that...I just hope i do'nt come across as like being sassy...which could definetly happen. WHAT!?! I will NOT have cats...much less 40 of them...and I guess you didn't get my point when I was giving my speech on gun control...hehehe.
At 1:00 PM,
Larissa said…
OH MY GOONDESS YOU TOTALLY NEED TO DO THAT!!!! HAA THAT WOULD BE SO FUNNY!!
love you girl
PS I need you to send me all the sizes of the shirts that everybody wants
At 6:59 AM,
William A. Summay said…
that is hilarious!!! i dare you to do it:)
Post a Comment
<< Home